The Role: Fund Accountant
In order to further strengthen our team we are currently seeking a Fund Accountant (“FA”). As FA you will be responsible for keeping a funds daily accounting up to date and preparing financial reports for our clients who are investment managers. Your role will further entail but will not be limited to:
- Administering daily accounting entries of the fund and its investment vehicles,
- Calculating and preparing capital calls,
- Making cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations,
- Monitoring capital account statements for the funds GP and LP’s,
- Preparing quarterly investment reports,
- Maintaining a close relationship with the investment team and third parties (legal counsel, auditors, tax advisors and banks),
- Assist with the audit of the funds financial statements,
- Assist with onboarding of new clients, etc.
You are knowledgeable about Dutch GAAP, IFRS and IPEV guidelines and highly skilled in Microsoft Excel. You are familiar with the review and interpretation of members agreements. You are an enthusiastic and accurate financial that is a team player and has the natural ability to maintain relationships with clients and third parties. You are a productive self-starter with a background in fund accounting, auditing or trust and at least 2-3 years of work experience as fund accountant. You have successfully completed your bachelors, masters or equivalent. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Experience with waterfall calculations is an absolute plus!